Black Pasapalli Motif Cotton Ikat Handloom Fabric - IndianVillezRegular price Rs. 800.00
Let's Support Handmade products, support rural livelihoods and save Indian Heritage.
Orders are processed within 3-4 working days since the handlooms are polished after they are ordered and collected from the weavers in rural locations. Domestic orders are delivered within 4-6 working days. International Orders are delivered within 10-12 Days.
The cotton fabric has the softest feel along with gorgeously woven motifs all over it. The fabric is woven in Odisha Ikat famously known as “Bandha of Odisha”, people also call it the ‘Poetry on the Loom’.
• Width: 44 inches
• Material: Handwoven Ikat Cotton
• Warp x Weft: 100*80
• Quantity shown is in meters: 1 unit = 1 meters.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities are the uniqueness of handlooms and make each piece exquisite