Pink Pattachitra Kurti Dress on Silk*Cotton Material - Indianvillez
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Facility Available in India.
Call or WhatsApp us +91-7847919670 or Chat/DM us on our Instagram and Facebook page.
Let's Support Handmade products, support rural livelihoods and save Indian Heritage.
Orders are processed within 3-4 working days since the handlooms are polished after they are ordered and collected from the weavers in rural locations. Domestic orders are delivered within 4-6 working days. International Orders are delivered within 10-12 Days.
Pattachitra Paintings are one of the most famous and oldest art forms of Odisha. The name "Pattachitra" comes from the Sanskrit word Patta which stands canvas or chitra. It is a painting done in canvas with rich and colorful motifs and designs. These paintings showcase simple themes, mostly mythological characters.
With the passing time, the Artisans have gone through a drastic transition. From making painting on Tussar silk and Palm Leaves to using their remarkable talent in painting pure silk sarees, they are trying to preserve this glorious art form of Odisha.
And from that, we bring you the Nartaki Pattachitra Pure Silk Saree. This exceptional piece of art is remarkably beautiful and one of its kind.
Pattachitra Kurti -
The Pattachitra Unstitched Kurti is one of the most favorite in our community. These has very intricate detailed pattachitra work from the finest artisans of Raghurajpur. The Art work has been done on the neck and chest portion and has extended to the bottom giving it a stunning look. The painting done mostly depicts traditional classical dancers embarking the folktales.
A subtle intricate dancer has also been painted on the back side along with traditional pattachitra borders to complete the entire look.
Style this saree at any puja, marriage or party to stand out in the crowd. Style it with some gold jewellery or flaunt this magnificent piece any way you like.
Length – 47 Inches
Craft - Pattachitra
Fabric – Silk*Cotton
Color hues may vary from that which appears in the image
Purchasing this product would render 32 Days of livelihood.
- Suggested dry cleaning
- Please Do not squeeze or wring
- Store in clean, dry place away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.
- Shipping within India is INR 70 irrespective of the number of items bought.
- Shipping is free on purchases above INR 2,000
- Orders are delivered within 5 to 7 working days. Unless otherwise specifically mentioned in the product details.
- Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. In case of modifications, kindly drop us a mail at email@example.com or Whatsapp us at +91-7847919670 within 2 hours of placing the order.
- Shipping charges for our international customers will be calculated during check out depending on the order value and dimensions of your order
- Our delivery partner is ARAMEX.
- Orders are delivered within 7-10 working days. Unless otherwise specifically mentioned in the product details.
- Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. In case of modifications, kindly drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us at +91-7847919670 within 2 hours, of placing order.