The cotton fabric has the softest feel along with gorgeously woven motifs all over it. The fabric is woven in Odisha Ikat famously known as “Bandha of Odisha”, people also call it the ‘Poetry on the Loom’.
• Width: 44 inches
• Material: Handwoven Ikat Cotton
• Warp x Weft: 100*80
• Quantity shown is in meters: 1 unit = 1 meters.
• Dry clean only
• Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities are the uniqueness of handlooms and make each piece exquisite
More than 30% Discount on selected items. (Online Purchase Only)
Offer valid till June 16 2022!
Get Additional ₹300 Discount on Minimumm Purchase of ₹8000. Use Code➡️ INDIANVILLEZ