Handcrafted Pure Dhokra Tribal Jewellery
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Additional 5% OFF, Use Coupon INDVLZ5 at Checkout.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Facility Available in India.
Call or WhatsApp us +91-7847919670 or Chat/DM us on our Instagram and Facebook page.
All the works are handmade by the tribal artisans for their connoisseur. It is completely handmade with beautiful detailing of the tribe culture.
Every piece will find a rich Indian tradition of jewellery crafts, where varieties of ethnic culture are found expressed in strings of metal beads that fascinates the generation of end-users. It does not have earrings set.
We accept bulk orders above 100 pieces. To inquire about bulk orders kindly mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +91-7847919670.
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
About the Craft:
Dhokra jewellery, a 4000 years old lost wax method of metal casting found during the Mohenjo-Daro civilization. The product of Dhokra artisans are in great demand in domestic and foreign markets because of primitive simplicity, enchanting folk motifs and forceful form.
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. Returns accepted within 6 days of delivery. International returns are not accepted unless received damaged in transit. Cancellation requests will be accepted within 24 hours of placing the order.
Want to return this? Please maintain the following
- Don't cut off the tag
- Keep the packaging
- Keep it in its original condition
- Keep photos/video, if any damage happened to the product.
This product is a handmade product. When something is handmade there might be slight variation in each piece. Moreover these slight variations makes the handmade products unique.
- Shipping within India is INR 70 irrespective of the number of items bought.
- Shipping is free on purchases above INR 2,000
- Orders are delivered within 5 to 7 working days. Unless otherwise specifically mentioned in the product details.
- Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. In case of modifications, kindly drop us a mail at email@example.com or Whatsapp us at +91-7847919670 within 2 hours of placing the order.
- Shipping charges for our international customers will be calculated during check out depending on the order value and dimensions of your order
- Our delivery partner is ARAMEX.
- Orders are delivered within 7-10 working days. Unless otherwise specifically mentioned in the product details.
- Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. In case of modifications, kindly drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us at +91-7847919670 within 2 hours, of placing order.