Maroon Grey Strips Organic Natural Dyed Kotpad Fabric
₹300 OFF on Shopping above ₹8000, Use Coupon: INDIANVILLEZ
Request for Live Video Assistance on our Whatsapp Channel at +91-7847919670 | Available 10:30AM to 9PM IST
Maroon Grey Strips Organic Dyed Kotpad handloom Fabric
The handloom of Kotpad is titled on the basis of the village called Kotpad in Koraput District of Odisha. These handlooms are vegetable-dyed fabrics woven by the Mirgan Community of the Kotpad village. The specialty of these fabrics lies in the fact that it has been prepared out of natural resources which are not at all toxic & harmful and hence it is beneficial for the skin. The natural dye is produced from the Aul tree grown in this area. Kotpad Handlooms were the first handlooms to get a GI (geographical Indication tag) from Odisha in the year 2005.
- Width: 44 inches
- Material: Kotpad ( vegetable-dyed fabrics )
- Warp x Weft: 100*100
- Quantity shown is in meters: 1 unit = 1 meters.
- Dry clean only
- Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light, and moisture
- Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
- Minor irregularities are the uniqueness of handlooms and make each piece exquisite